My name is Pamela Murray and although I’m new to the real estate business, I have experience in both the home staging and home flipping businesses in the Charlotte and Lake Norman areas. My background in these industries combined with the knowledge that I’m gaining by building a dream home on the shores of Lake Norman in Terrel gives me a unique perspective into what is happening in the Lake Norman real estate market. In all of my home staging, flipping and building relationships, I have developed a network on professionals and an arsenal of information that I am happy and eager to pass onto you, the client. I look forward to building lasting relationships and helping you find the home of your dreams!
Getting to Know Pamela Murray
- I love to start the day with quiet time, a warm cup of coffee and a workout at the YMCA or a walk around the neighborhood.
- Saturdays and Sundays are for football and Jesus! I could probably find a second career as a referee. Go Heels! Go Panthers!
- I have been happily married to my husband for 36 years and love spending time with my three boys and two beautiful granddaughters.
- I love to travel and have ran on almost every continent (minus Antarctica).
- Volunteering and giving back to this wonderful community is something I hold near and dear to my hard. Serenity House in Huntersville holds a special place in my heart.
- I love to cook and try new foods…please feel free to share your favorite recipies with me!